Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seth Klarman - Margin of Safety



One of the all time best books on value investing! It is no longer in print. A quick search on amazon.com shows remaining copies are selling at close to $1000 USD. Not the typical price someone looking for value might pay! There are only a few remaining copies in existence. The New York City library has a copy in the rare books section (I believe in a protective casing).

I stumbled across a PDF copy of the book online, while looking up information on Klarman.

Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman

SG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean I was wondering if you could perhaps email it to me the PDF copy is no longer for some reason and I don't want to shell out 700odd

    andrewkz1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls send me a copy too.


    choonlin.lee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
The 50 Cent Dollar © 2009